Is Tinder lower? ute in the past: Tinder try a location-based personal look cellular app tha

Final Updated a moment ago: Tinder was a location-based social look mobile application that facilitates interaction between mutually curious users, letting coordinated consumers to chat. The app is actually most often used as your dating app.

No troubles recognized at Tinder

Tinder dilemmas within the last few twenty four hours

At present, we’ven’t found any issues at Tinder. Could you be experiencing dilemmas or an outage? Put an email from inside the comments area!

More Reported Problems:

all I’m saying was sign in on tinder check out the 27 to 37 generation alcohol junkie people w 2 different infant daddies and a job controlling high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this really is for you 1 woman “men” adore runs out, everything will finish, don’t waste it within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hours ago

So why do men on tinder maintain telling myself we ‘look like challenge’

Ulysses Spam free black chat (@peedintheshower) reported 9 several hours ago

Tinder people wish people to feel mean to them. Problem is, I’m a fairly nice chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 days ago

My personal tinder has become damaged for months I’m whining

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 days ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram can help you correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hours ago

not on tinder shopping for hook ups but i’m on tinder looking for anyone to correct my garbage discretion

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

i think it may be a good thing that i’m banned from tinder bc the past opportunity i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked me personally then i continued what i thought at that time was actually the very best time of my entire life following I managed to get my heart-broken over and over repeatedly for annually

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 many hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay males. All you do was crash automobiles and swipe remaining on Tinder.

unfortunate bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 several hours ago

chatted to sum man on tinder for 2 hrs and i’m certain i’m crazy. beginning to imagine i’m the difficulty ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs ago

does tinder know they’ve got the worst software concept previously or would they simply pretend want it doesn’t crash every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder does not posses liquidity problems.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 many hours in the past

I’ll generate a tinder in my own profile It will have “I ACTUALLY DO HAVE NO CELEBRITY BATTLES LEGO DESIGNS” “I DETEST MAPLE SYRUP” “WE HAVE DON’T DIED IN A FAKE vehicles CRASH” If you get precisely why I said this know Everyone loves you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 hours ago

we used on like 20 employment smashed together with girl whos erased the lady tinder 100 times i awesome like everytime she comes back ended up being operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 many hours ago

Concern for Online SWers: perform creators typically have a binding agreement for employed w non specialist collaborators? instance tinder dates that “want to make material” in that case what exactly do you typically apply they? I would like to make one and so I can benefit from my personal naughty blog post vaccine phase

cowboy tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 many hours ago

kollin with a k are a kid i matched with on tinder freshman season which i produced see oh hello beside me during my dormitory place for quarter-hour before realizing he seemed exactly like the son I would only broken up with the we made my roomie ask him to depart but he kept his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 hours ago

I can’t manage tinder any longer i just wanna see someone while working within my backyard shop job exactly who drops in love with me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 time ago

the total amount of times i’ve lied to men on tinder saying I became working on college assignments whenever i’m in fact lying-in bed eating my personal pounds in dishes

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 many hours ago

My ex unmatched beside me on tinder today. means he’s ultimately shifting, he’s ultimately dating once again. The guy shouldn’t arrive at end up being happy as he left myself thus broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 days ago

I would like to render a tinder visibility only and so I can set my biography as “aromantic but perchance you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 hrs before

There is a glitch on Tinder any time you devote the biography “i acquired a Big ****” it’ll complement you with a bunch of babes. Like legit they need to correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 time in the past

@J4CKMULL I notice that tinder premiums is working

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 time before

The catboy image of pitbull has not produced my personal tinder find out more suits I do believe this thing try busted

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 time back

Whenever Duncan got working and mightn’t discover a coding address on StackOverflow, he would get my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all of the designers to inquire about it and would obtain the solution quicker than he would asking their company. This is one way you employ a woman’s reply-guys online.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

CARDIO KINDA REDUCED with OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Understandingn’t working?

Be sure to inform us exactly what concern you are experiencing with Tinder:

• On Line Attributes
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Bugs

Thank you when it comes down to document! For those who have any ideas or frustrations you wish to display, kindly leave a note within the opinions part!